Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Philippe Lavoie <ph...@cactus.ca> on 2003/08/05 14:14:31 UTC

Need advice on how to create copy subversion files to SourceSafe

Hello all,

Due to some unknown reasons ( *cough* management *cough*), I'll need to
do a daily copy of our source code (stored in subversion) to SourceSafe.
Would someone know what is the best way to handle this?

Thanks for any leads

Philippe Lavoie

   Cactus Commerce         eBusiness. All Business.

 Tel 819.778.0313 x302 * 888.CACTUS.0 * Fax 819.771.0921

www.cactuscommerce.com philippe.lavoie@cactuscommerce.com

Re: Need advice on how to create copy subversion files to SourceSafe

Posted by David Golpira <go...@alternatecomputing.com>.
Why not use Jakarta's Ant to do a checkout from svn (the JSVN project
has ant tasks for Subversion) and then have Ant check the working copy
into VSS?

--
David Golpira <go...@alternatecomputing.com>