Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by "Robert W. George" <rw...@indiana.edu> on 2003/08/14 22:52:29 UTC

documentation for writing skins

Hello,
    I am new to Forrest.  I have created a web by following the
tutorial, and have learbed how to make a few cool tweaks of my own.  I
am intersted in learning how to write skins.  Is there any documentation
on that?

Best,
Bob

Re: documentation for writing skins

Posted by "Robert W. George" <rw...@indiana.edu>.
um...found it....sorry for my impatience...