Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Stumm, Roman" <RS...@CONET.DE> on 2001/05/10 11:02:55 UTC

New Ant tasks for Quick4, WebLogic6.0

Hi,

we've written a new ant task that helps to integrate the Quick4
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/jxquick/) tools qjml2java and qjml2qiml
with a Jakarta Ant build script.

 <<src_de_conet_ant.zip>>

Compile the classes with ant.jar in classpath and refer to the javadoc of
class QuickUtil.

Feel free to use and enhance the code.

Best regards
Roman

p.s.
additional task for WebLogic 6.0, Loop (like StringTokenizer), Loop (based
on a FileSet) is also included.

Re: New Ant tasks for Quick4, WebLogic6.0

Posted by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org>.
Hi,

At 11:02  10/5/01 +0200, Stumm, Roman wrote:
>we've written a new ant task that helps to integrate the Quick4
>(http://sourceforge.net/projects/jxquick/) tools qjml2java and qjml2qiml
>with a Jakarta Ant build script.

Looks interesting - though I am curious - is there any reason why they
aren't included with the tool?

Cheers,

Pete