Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/04 15:18:42 UTC

Re: release of maven-eclipse-plugin 2.6 ?

Rahul,
  Can you tell us a little bit more about this change.

  Thank you

Arnaud

--
Arnaud

Re: release of maven-eclipse-plugin 2.6 ?

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
Rahul,
  I reverted your change and opened an issue :
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MECLIPSE-530
  I attached your patch and I also updated integration tests.
  My problem is that I'm not sure your change will work with  eclipse < 3.4
?

Arnaud

--
Arnaud