Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2005/08/29 20:33:24 UTC

Problem with the new config.xml and deployer.jar

There seems to be a problem with the new config.xml and running
deployer.jar.  If you override something in RuntimeDeployer and then
run deployer.jar, your new section for RuntimeDeployer is removed.

I'm not sure what a reasonable solution for this is.  Any ideas?

thanks
david jencks

Re: Problem with the new config.xml and deployer.jar

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
DOH! user error.  I forgot the overwrite="true" flag in ant:copy

sorry for the false alarm

david jencks

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.