Posted to users@royale.apache.org by Roman Isitua <ro...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/13 23:20:00 UTC

Spring Boot Blazeds and Security

Hi Everyone,

I have been able to set up a spring boot project that uses blazeds using
the blazeds starter.

I want to add spring security so as to be able to do the following

1. Secure the blaze ds end points.

2. Implement my own custom login command.

3. Define my own custom class to load user specific data. i.e.  to extend
Spring security UserDetailsService.

All the examples I have seen online set up blazeds with spring only. No
spring boot.

How can I configure security if I am using spring boot blazeds  ?

It appears that I will need to configure other files aside from
services-config.xml.

Regards,