Posted to dev@polygene.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2016/04/13 10:07:31 UTC

Strange Java scope issue...

In the TypeToCompositeLookupTest, I get a funny exception, if I remove the
"public" from any of the "public static" Impl classes
For instance, if I remove it from the BasicFooImpl class, the following
error comes out;

java.lang.IllegalAccessError: class
org.apache.zest.runtime.structure.TypeToCompositeLookupTest_BasicFooImpl_Stub
cannot access its superclass
org.apache.zest.runtime.structure.TypeToCompositeLookupTest$BasicFooImpl

With package protection, the belong to the same package, why is there a
problem?

"protected" work...

Cheers
--