Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by rohit2006 <ro...@yahoo.com> on 2006/09/22 17:18:17 UTC

'Contact Us' link, how does it work?

Hi,

i am curious how to use the contact us link in the ecommerce application. If
i click the contact us link in ecommerce link it asks me to login. Once i
log in and hit the send button, it shows the same screen, no acknowledgement
no confirmation if the email was sent. But is shows in the my Profile tab.

I am more curious on admin side, since no email is actually being sent to
any email address, but rather the message is saved in communications tab for
that customer. How does the admin know if a customer has sent him/her any
communication. I have checked the communications tab for the admin and it
does not show any received emails either. So does the admin know, if someone
has sent him a email.

I will appreciate if someone can enlighten me on this and how to set this
up, if there is some settings required.

Rohit

Re: 'Contact Us' link, how does it work?

Posted by Sumit Pandit <su...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
I am sorry Jacques ,
I misses your reply in same thread.

--