Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by "kezhenxu94@163" <ke...@163.com> on 2020/06/24 15:39:20 UTC

Propose to create SkyWalking-NodeJS project

Hi the SkyWalking Community:

  NodeJS is widely used in web development, I propose to create SkyWalking NodeJS agent project.

  I’ve already written a runnable agent in TypeScript, which is more maintainable and fixes some bugs in the community version[1]. But please note that this is not simply transferring the codes from the community to the created repo, it’s totally rewrote, in language and the design of the agent.

  The repo SkyWalking-NodeJS will share the same GitHub Issue, Slack Channel, Mailing list with the main repo.

[1] http://github.com/SkyAPM/SkyAPM-nodejs

GitHub @kezhenxu94
Apache SkyWalking, Apache Dubbo

Re: Propose to create SkyWalking-NodeJS project

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
It is interesting we have another official agent.
I could create the repo for you.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

kezhenxu94@163 <ke...@163.com> 于2020年6月24日周三 下午11:39写道: