Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by rohitganjam <ro...@tcs.com> on 2011/10/24 09:55:48 UTC

Response Validation with Rampart

Hi,
I'm trying to run an asynchronous web service using SOAP over JMS with
security enabled through rampart.
I'm able to send messages properly, referring to the policy file and then
using fireAndForget to generate the message.

However, while receiving the message, i get a String buffer, which i set
into a SOAP envelope and put that into a MessageContext. Then i use
RampartReceiver.invoke method to validate the response message.
The problem is that when i do this, my policy file defines the UsernameToken
as Initiator Only, but my incoming message fails saying that its expecting
the UsernameToken in request. My incoming message is a response, not a
request, but its getting validated as a request instead.. Is there any way
to make this a response??