Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "Goodwin, Matthew" <Ma...@railinc.com> on 2017/08/27 04:00:33 UTC

Bindy Data Format Unmarshalling question

Hi Camel Community,
  I am using Bindy to format a file that has a header, footer, and one to many detail records. Things are working fine but it looks like within the BindyAbstractDataFormat class in the extractUnmarshalResult method it checks to see if there is one or multiple records. If it is one then it returns an instance of the object if it is multiple it returns a List of the object. In my code I am checking with intanceof to see which it is. Is there a more elegant solution to this?

Thanks,

Matt

RE: Bindy Data Format Unmarshalling question

Posted by "Goodwin, Matthew" <Ma...@railinc.com>.
Never mind. Problem solved.

Thanks,

Matt