Posted to dev@diversity.apache.org by Daniel Izquierdo Cortázar <di...@bitergia.com> on 2020/06/05 11:18:11 UTC

Sharing survey results

Hi everyone,

This email is to look for a date that works for most of us to share with
all of you the results of the EDI survey. This was run during the last
months of 2019 and first months of 2020.

This session will take 1 hour and will be recorded. Session details as
conference call platform and others will be shared here in the mailing list
once we have an agreement about the day and time.

This presentation will be delivered twice. We like to have as many people
involved as possible and there are two slots, one of them more APAC/AMER
friendly and the second one more AMER/EMEA friendly.

The two proposed slots are the following ones:
* AMER/EMEA - 8-9 am or 9-10 am Pacific Time.
* AMER/APAC - 4-5 pm or 5-6 pm Pacific Time.

If you are interested in joining this presentation, please let us know by
voting at [1]. Please double check the timezone the Doodle is configured.

Thanks for your time!

Regards,
Daniel.

ps: you'll see I've already voted and I can not attend the APAC/AMER
friendly timezone. This will be delivered by other members of the team that
run the survey.

[1] https://doodle.com/poll/2yacwy8wnkpbiizw

Daniel Izquierdo Cortazar, PhD
Chief Data Officer
---------
"Software Analytics for your peace of mind"www.bitergia.com
@bitergia

Re: Sharing survey results

Posted by Daniel Izquierdo Cortázar <di...@bitergia.com>.
Hi there,

Thank you all for filling the Doodle. As we have not had updates for a
while, this sounds like a good moment to close this.

The final timeslots for this presentation are:

* On the 19th of June, 9 am - 10 am PST.
* On the 23rd of June, 5 pm - 6 pm PST.

I think I've correctly counted people and all of the people that voted can
attend any of both timeslots.

Please give us some more days to send the conf call details.

Thank you for your time in this process and your interest!

Regards,
Daniel.