Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by vineet daniel <vi...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/06 09:30:35 UTC

why is streaming done in 32 MB chunks ?

Hi

Just out of curiosity want to know why streaming is done with 32MB chunks
and not with 16 or 64 MB chunks. Any specific reasons behind 32 MB or its
just like that ?

_______________________________________
Vineet Daniel
_______________________________________

Let your email find you....

Re: why is streaming done in 32 MB chunks ?

Posted by vineet daniel <vi...@gmail.com>.
Nice one, anyways who cares about windows and gates, when the world is open
(source) ;-).
Vineet Daniel

Let your email find you....

Posted by Gary Dusbabek <gd...@gmail.com>.