Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Mexina Daniel <me...@singo.africa> on 2018/08/28 13:46:28 UTC

PR Reviews

Hello fineract'ers

Can someone help me to understand few things:

1. Should the PR be reviewed by someone (who can be a committer or not) before being merged or a committer can merge his/her PR even if it hasn't being reviewed by anyone?

2. Do we have reviewers of PRs (If yes, i would like to know even few of them) or anyone can review?

Best Regards

Mexina

Re: PR Reviews

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
Thanks James for driving this topic, summarizing, and documenting.

Ed

Re: PR Reviews

Posted by Sendoro Juma <se...@singo.africa>.
+1