Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Ben Stover <bx...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2010/07/27 13:01:37 UTC

Find out the installation path of ANT ?

Assume I can successfully use/call Ant by typing in (at the command prompt in Windows):

ant -version

How can I find out where (in which directory) this ANT is installed (if. I have e.g. multiple ANT installations) ?

Is there e.g. a command

ant -showinstallpath

or similar?

Ben

Re: Find out the installation path of ANT ?

Posted by Leif Ershag <le...@ershag.se>.
Echo ${ant.home} from inside a target.

//Leif Ershag

Posted by Vimil Saju <vi...@yahoo.com>.
windows picks up the location of ant from the path environment variable.so type
echo %path%
and look for the location of ant