Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Nicolas Bouige <n....@dimsi.fr> on 2017/01/02 12:38:58 UTC

RE: SSVM add new SecStr

Hello Dag,

Thanks for the details.

i misconfigured the port on the switch...wrong VLAN :/

Now all works fine.

Thanks a lot for your help and i wish you an happy new year :)

Nicolas Bouige

DIMSI

cloud.dimsi.fr<http://www.cloud.dimsi.fr>

4, avenue Laurent Cely

Tour d’Asnière – 92600 Asnière sur Seine

T/ +33 (0)6 28 98 53 40

Posted by Dag Sonstebo <Da...@shapeblue.com>.
Glad you found the problem, Happy New Year to you as well.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue