Posted to dev@flume.apache.org by Harish Mandala <mv...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/05 22:36:45 UTC

Adding my own source

Hello,

I created my own source in org.apache.flume.source, and everything compiles
and packages fine.  When I try to include its name in my flume.conf and
then start the agent, I get:
 org.apache.flume.FlumeException: Unable to load source type: Mytestsource,
class: mytestsource

I assume there's more to it than simply adding new source files and
compiling. What am I missing?

Thanks in anticipation,
Harish

Re: Adding my own source

Posted by Harish Mandala <mv...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. That worked. Should have guessed, though.

Re: Adding my own source

Posted by Hari Shreedharan <hs...@cloudera.com>.