Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Dan Adams <da...@ifactory.com> on 2006/02/23 22:00:59 UTC

Re: libraries, messages, and namespaces (does nobody know this one?)

Does anyone have an answer to this? I still don't know how to resolve
it.

--
Dan Adams
Software Engineer

Re: libraries, messages, and namespaces (does nobody know thisone?)

Posted by Geoff Longman <gl...@gmail.com>.
What you are talking about would be a variation on this.

http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-tapestry/UsingCustomResourceSourceForLibs

Geoff

On 2/23/06, James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com> wrote:
> getRequestCycle().getPage().getMessage().getMessage( "key" );
>
> This will look up the message in the currently rendering page.

The Spindle guy.          http://spindle.sf.net
Get help with Spindle:

RE: libraries, messages, and namespaces (does nobody know thisone?)

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.