Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by "Joost Schouten (ml)" <jo...@jsportal.com> on 2008/02/14 00:17:42 UTC

T5 invalid xml in Grid component

Hi,

I am not quite sure if this bug is already known or not so I'll first
post here.

The Grid component generates invalid xml. an unclosed img tag in the header.

I currently load a page through prototype and set the content header of
that page to application/xml with the @Meta annotation in order for
prototype's response.responseXML to work. As soon as I load a Grid
component through with this page I get an invalid XML error.

I'm using T5.0.5

Shall I post in JIRA or has this already been fixed in later versions?

Cheers,
Joost

PS: The same goes for the generated link tags in the header of the page

Re: T5 invalid xml in Grid component

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
I think 5.0.5 is too early for the code that selects the MarkupWriter
implementation; I think 5.0.5 always outputs HTML.

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Re: T5 invalid xml in Grid component

Posted by "Joost Schouten (ml)" <jo...@jsportal.com>.

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.