Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Pramod Pazhayattil <pr...@decimalpointanalytics.com.INVALID> on 2021/11/11 16:45:06 UTC

Apache MINA SSHD Project - Download Rate Limit

Hi Sir/Ma'am,

I have been using your Apache Mina SSHD library for my project and it is working very nicely. Hats off to the developers and the idea person behind this project. I wanted to know if there is a configuration in the library to limit the rate of download or upload like we have in the Apache FTPServer. Please let me know if there is a way to achieve this. Your quick response would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Pramod R.