Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Markus Losoi <ma...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/09 13:36:43 UTC

A quick note about spark-class (the launch script)

Hi

Should the strings "spark.deploy.x.y" be "org.apache.spark.deploy.x.y"
(e.g., x = "master" & y = "Master") in spark-class on lines 52-64? (Perhaps
I should have used JIRA for this message, but this time I was unwilling to
create yet another account on a service I may not use regularly.)

Best regards,
Markus Losoi (markus.losoi@gmail.com)

Re: A quick note about spark-class (the launch script)

Posted by Mark Hamstra <ma...@clearstorydata.com>.
https://github.com/apache/incubator-spark/commit/f3c60c9c0ce1f0c94174ecb903519b5fc4c696cd#diff-96515a7165082eff6dfecf69581c7349

Already fixed for 0.8.1