Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Joseph Panico <jo...@hotmail.com> on 2003/03/06 00:25:03 UTC

RE: Upload component very slow on file uploads-- feature request 679655

OK, let me know when you have some cycles to burn on this issue. I'll
volunteer to help sort things out.

Joseph Panico
joe_panico@hotmail.com

Posted by Drew Davidson <dr...@ognl.org>.
Howard M. Lewis Ship wrote:

>I'm nominating you as the Tapestry export w.r.t. file uploads.
>
>Have you looked at the Jakarta commons File Upload?
>
>http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/fileupload/index.html
>
>I have been thinking about stripping the RFC1867 code out of Tapestry and
>replacing it with this.

+1 to that!  The FileUpload is a very nice piece of code.  Good
performance and constant memory usage.

- Drew

--
< Drew Davidson | OGNL Technology >

RE: Upload component very slow on file uploads-- feature request 679655

Posted by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@attbi.com>.