Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Saminda Abeyruwan <sa...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/02 10:47:32 UTC

Re: [VOTE][Axis2] Shivantha Huruggamuwa as an Axis2 commiter

+1

Saminda

--
Saminda Abeyruwan

Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc. - www.wso2.org

Re: [VOTE][Axis2] Shivantha Huruggamuwa as an Axis2 commiter

Posted by Afkham Azeez <af...@gmail.com>.
+1

Azeez

--
Thanks
Afkham Azeez

http://www.wso2.org

Re: [VOTE][Axis2] Shivantha Huruggamuwa as an Axis2 commiter

Posted by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>.
+1