Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Ben ali Zeineb <be...@gmail.com> on 2022/10/05 14:21:04 UTC

Feedback help/faq.html

Hello,

I have an issue with apache poi

When i do

XSSFSheet sheet = workbook.getSheet("sheetName");

sheet.shiftRows(startRow,endRow,number ,true ,true);

That shift the row in the current sheet and update all formula in other
sheet where he type is shared, i think the issue is on the mehode
XSSFRowColShifter.updateRowFormulas because the formula is updated without
checking if the shared formula with the same sheet or not.

Please could you check wih me ?

Thanks and regards.

Re: Feedback help/faq.html

Posted by PJ Fanning <fa...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Hi,

I don't think anyone can help much if you don't provide an xlsx and the code you use to manipulate the xlsx - a reproducible example. This avoids having everyone guess what can be going wrong.

Also, it would be useful if you spell out what version of POI you are using and if you using a version older than v5.2.3, my first response will be to ask you to upgrade.

Email is probably not the best way to deal with this. Could you create an issue at https://bz.apache.org/bugzilla

Regards,
PJ

Re: Feedback help/faq.html