Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Mathias Nilsson <wi...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/03 16:37:11 UTC

Source checkout and test

Hi,

I'm very new to this source checkout and was wondering the following.

I need to change some things in wicket-extensions ajax.upload. How can I
check out the code and make a dependecy in my pom to the
checkout version?

Re: Source checkout and test

Posted by Bas Vroling <bv...@cmbi.ru.nl>.
you can checkout the source using svn, see here for more details:
http://wicket.apache.org/building-from-svn.html

when you have checked out the sources, you can modify them and run mvn
install. This will build and place the modified wicket version in your
local maven repository.