Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Payal Rathod <pa...@scriptkitchen.com> on 2006/03/08 19:45:26 UTC

pharma spam still coming

Hi,
I am still getting many spams with Subject: The Ultimate Online
Pharmaceutical. Can someone suggest anything for them?
I canot attach the body here because then the list is rejecting my mail.
With warm regards,
-Payal

Re: pharma spam still coming

Posted by 'Payal Rathod' <pa...@scriptkitchen.com>.
On Thu, Mar 09, 2006 at 04:39:50PM -0000, Martin Hepworth wrote:
> Payal
>
> Need the full headers as well mate.

Here they are,
http://deadbeefbabe.org/paste/3097

With warm regards,
-Payal

RE: pharma spam still coming

Posted by Martin Hepworth <ma...@solid-state-logic.com>.
Payal

Need the full headers as well mate.

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator
Posted by Payal Rathod <pa...@scriptkitchen.com>.

Re: pharma spam still coming

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Mar 08, 2006 at 01:45:26PM -0500, Payal Rathod wrote:
> I am still getting many spams with Subject: The Ultimate Online
> Pharmaceutical. Can someone suggest anything for them?
> I canot attach the body here because then the list is rejecting my mail.

I don't think anyone can make suggestions without seeing the mail (for
instance, I have 0 spams with "Ultimate Online" in the subject in my
March corpus).  Can you post the mail on the web somewhere and send a link?
Perhaps use pastebot (http://sial.org/pbot/spamassassin/).

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"the real ttys became pseudo ttys and vice-versa." - Today's BOFH Excuse

Re: pharma spam still coming

Posted by JamesDR <ja...@trusswood.net>.
Matt Kettler wrote:
> Payal Rathod wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I am still getting many spams with Subject: The Ultimate Online
>> Pharmaceutical. Can someone suggest anything for them?
>> I canot attach the body here because then the list is rejecting my mail.
>> With warm regards,
>> -Payal
>>

> Here's a simple rule I use:
>
> header L_S_ULT_PHARM    Subject =~/The Ultimate Online Pharmaceutical/i
> score L_S_ULT_PHARM     4.8
> describe L_S_ULT_PHARM  spam from the ultimate pharmacy

...Kinda hard to help someone out when the mail server rejects responses
(ASF's mail server)...
Anyway, here is what mine hits on:
http://www.jamesdrsoft.com/hits.txt

In short, Net tests are what trigger on them. I get 10~15 of those a day
all caught by SA.

James

Re: pharma spam still coming

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@evi-inc.com>.