Posted to wsif-user@ws.apache.org by Ri...@indus.com on 2003/05/28 19:41:04 UTC

WSIFException: Cannot get part 'parameters'. Part was not found

Hi all,
I have a wierd error.  Maybe someone among you has come across it. Any
help/suggestions would
be very appreciated.  I need to make the explicit call to override the
default provider as my
environment is not picking up any providers.

Case 1:
-------------------------
DII call with complex return type from standalone Java class with an
explicit call to override the default provider.
i.e. WSIFPluggableProviders.overrideDefaultProvider(
        "http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/",
        new WSIFDynamicProvider_ApacheAxis() );

Fails :-(  Here is the trace file.
WSDL location:  http://ws.cdyne.com/ziptogeo/zip2geo.asmx?wsdl

(See attached file: wsif.log)

Case 2
----------------------------
Same DII call as in case 1 with complex return type from standalone Java
class but with NO explicit call to override the default provider.

Works great :-).   Here is the trace file.
WSDL location:  http://ws.cdyne.com/ziptogeo/zip2geo.asmx?wsdl
(See attached file: wsif.log)

Thanks
Riz

This email message and all attachments transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information. Please DO NOT forward this email outside of the recipient's Company unless expressly authorized to do so herein.  Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email

Any views expressed in this email message are those of the individual sender except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Indus
 International, Inc.

By passing the proxy server

Posted by Suresh <su...@vergiltech.com>.
Hi all,
         This has nothing much to do with wsif. I have configured a proxy
server in my app server to invoke external webservices (using http.proxyHost
and http.proxyPort.). After i did this iam unable to invoke internal
webservices ie webservices hosted in the local machine.How do i by pass the
proxy server for local addresses from with my appserver?.

thanks in advance

suresh