Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Tong Sun <su...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/24 22:03:48 UTC

This is a valid jmx file, but will turn empty when saved

Hi,

This is my first post here, and I don't know the policy on attaching
files. So I put my file at

https://dpaste.com/F3K6Y7ZV2

It's a valid jmx file (search.jmx), which can be included from e.g.,

https://dpaste.com/DB5TEMNSW

Everything is OK, except that when open the search.jmx file and save
again in JMeter, I'll get an almost-empty file instead, like

http://dpaste.com/ESVT2FWLG

This has been the case for old and current version of JMeter, like
5.2.1 and 5.3.

Please verify.

Thanks

Re: How to save test fragment properly

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.
Can you provide a minimal sample without third party plugins?

Thanks

  Felix

Posted by Tong Sun <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: This is a valid jmx file, but will turn empty when saved

Posted by Tong Sun <su...@gmail.com>.