Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@eteg.com.br> on 2007/08/31 22:03:00 UTC

T5: PageLink keeping activantion context when t:context is not set.

Hi!

I don't understand the rationale behind this. If I'm at a page that has an
activation context and want to link to the same page, without the context,
I need to write t:context="literal:". Could somebody explain this to me?

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Desenvolvedor, Instrutor e Consultor de Tecnologia

Re: T5: PageLink keeping activantion context when t:context is not set.

Posted by "Nick Westgate (Work)" <ni...@key-planning.co.jp>.
What is it that you want explained? The framework generates links
consistently by always calling onPassivate (if present) to generate context
for the page link unless you provide a context.

You've found a way to override that ... what else is there to explain?
If you want a slightly shorter syntax, t:context="''"" should work.

Cheers,
Nick.

Posted by SergeEby <sd...@hotmail.com>.
Have you thought about using a null context?

/Serge

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Fidel Chavarria <fi...@gmail.com>.