Posted to jcs-users@jakarta.apache.org by Alistair Forbes <fo...@googlemail.com> on 2006/06/22 23:43:38 UTC

faq update

Aaron, can you please add this to the faq:

+               <faq id="source-code">
+                       <question>Where can I get the source?</question>
+                       <answer>
+                               <p>
+                               You can view the source <a href="
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta/jcs/trunk/">here</a> or get the
source code with subversion with svn co
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/jcs/trunk.
+The tagged releases are available with svn co
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/jcs/tags/jcs_1_2_7_0
+                         </p>
+                       </answer>
+               </faq>
+               <faq id="compiling-source">
+                       <question>How do I compile the source?</question>
+                       <answer>
+                               <p>
+                               You first need to install <a href="
http://maven.apache.org/">Maven 1.0.2</a>. The download is available on
http://maven.apache.org/maven-1.x/start/download.html. Maven 2.0 is not
supported yet.
+                                After installing run "maven" which
generates and tests the whole packages.
+                                It just get things compiled I use "maven
ant", and then used ant to compile things from there.
+                       </answer>
+               </faq>

Re: faq update

Posted by Aaron Smuts <as...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks for the faq entries. I added them and will
rebuild the site tonight.