Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Heesung Sohn <he...@apache.org> on 2023/11/06 03:36:19 UTC

[Discuss] Disable `Rebase and Merge` on Pulsar Repo

Hi,

I recently merged my PR without squash by mistake.
https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/21408

To prevent this human error, can we disable `rebase and merge` option, like
below?

How to disable Rebase and merge:

https://docs.github.com/en/repositories/configuring-branches-and-merges-in-your-repository/configuring-pull-request-merges/configuring-commit-rebasing-for-pull-requests

Thanks,
heesung

Re: [Discuss] Disable `Rebase and Merge` on Pulsar Repo

Posted by Heesung Sohn <he...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Thank you for the quick resonse.

Raised a PR here, https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/21517.

If there is no other opinion, I guess we can disable it.

Thanks,
Heesung

Posted by tison <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Heesung Sohn <he...@apache.org>.