Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Mike Oliver <Mi...@morningstarsystems.com> on 2001/04/16 21:50:51 UTC

JBuilder development of struts and web.xml

Hi, my team and I are building a system on top of struts and are excited
about what we see and think we can do.

The first problem we have encountered is the use of web.xml to map the *.do
requests to the action servlet.

Ok that works fine on jakarta-tomcat in the webapps, but it doesn't work in
the tomcat JBuilder runs when you do a web-debug session.

Anybody trying to use JBuilder to develop for struts will likely be as
interested as I am in hearing from someone that has already fought that
battle.

Ollie

Re: JBuilder development of struts and web.xml

Posted by Scott Sanders <sa...@totalsync.com>.
I personally gave up on the built-in Tomcat that JBuilder 4 provides
(3.0 I think), and I build one of 3.3 head, 3.2, or 4.0 head, and just
add it to the project explicitly, and then debug through it.

Scott Sanders