Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by William Gosse <Wi...@aifoundry.com> on 2020/04/16 20:51:58 UTC

Loaded template cache

Before  I start up Nifi I removed all the _repository folders in order to remove any remnant data such as flow files in queues. One thing I notice that doesn’t get cleared up are old copies of the loaded templates. I have to use nifi’s api to do that.

Is there place where the loaded templates data is being cached on the file system that could be cleaned up before start up?

Re: Loaded template cache

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.
If you don’t care about your flow and are trying to start completely fresh
then yes it can be removed.

On Thu, Apr 16, 2020 at 5:20 PM William Gosse <Wi...@aifoundry.com>
wrote:

> Can be safely removed before startup?  Will it get regenerated?

Sent from Gmail Mobile

RE: Loaded template cache

Posted by William Gosse <Wi...@aifoundry.com>.

Re: Loaded template cache