Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by LavanyaKC <ck...@progress.com> on 2010/08/16 09:00:33 UTC

Exception during codegen for xsd:integer type in wsdl

When we try to use Axis2 code generation API for a wsdl which uses
xsd:integer, it gives the following exception:

org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException:
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException:
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.databinding.UnmatchedTypeException: No type was mapped
to the name integer with namespace http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema
at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(CodeGenerationEngine.java:271)

Axis2 version which we are using is 1.4.1.

Thanks for any help,

Lavanya.

Re: Exception during codegen for xsd:integer type in wsdl

Posted by LavanyaKC <ck...@progress.com>.
Can someone help me on this?

Thanks,
Lavanya.