Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com> on 2012/03/06 10:47:37 UTC

Time for creating a release branch

Hi,

I would like to create a release branch to be able to do the Stanbol
0.9 source release.

Is there anyone working on something that should be fixed and finished
before I create the branch? Otherwise possible changes need to be
merged from trunk into the branch before the release. So best is to
have a stable status in the trunk to create the branch.

I would like to create the branch as soon as possible, i.e. this
afternoon. So please, raise a hand if you have any constraints for
this.

Best,
 - Fabian

--
Fabian
http://twitter.com/fctwitt

Re: Time for creating a release branch

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
On 06.03.2012, at 10:47, Fabian Christ wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to create a release branch to be able to do the Stanbol
> 0.9 source release.
>
> Is there anyone working on something that should be fixed and finished
> before I create the branch? Otherwise possible changes need to be
> merged from trunk into the branch before the release. So best is to
> have a stable status in the trunk to create the branch.
>
> I would like to create the branch as soon as possible, i.e. this
> afternoon. So please, raise a hand if you have any constraints for
> this.

I am currently working on STANBOL-519. If everything goes as expected I will fix this in the next 2-3h. Changes will be minor and could be easily merged to a branch

best
Rupert

Posted by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

I will use revision 1297555 to create the branch. This was the last
successful Jenkins build. You can just go with your implementation
work.

Best,
 - Fabian

Posted by Alessandro Adamou <ad...@cs.unibo.it>.