Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Julian Foad <ju...@btopenworld.com> on 2009/08/17 18:00:19 UTC

Back in the Subversion world

Hi, folks!

I am very pleased to announce that I am re-joining you in the Subversion
development world full time from today, courtesy of WANdisco who are
employing me to develop Subversion. They are doing so because
Subversion's health is vital to their business. Over the next few days I
will be discussing with them where my focus should be, but one thing is
sure: this will enable us to make some great improvements that we will
all benefit from.

Looking forward to it,
- Julian

http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=462&dsMessageId=2384465

Re: Back in the Subversion world

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com>.
Congratz!

We look forward to your work! Great news.

Cheers,
-g

http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=462&dsMessageId=2384813

Re: Back in the Subversion world

Posted by "C. Michael Pilato" <cm...@collab.net>.
Julian Foad wrote:
> I am very pleased to announce that I am re-joining you in the Subversion
> development world full time from today, courtesy of WANdisco who are
> employing me to develop Subversion.

Woohoo!  Welcome back, Julian.

--
C. Michael Pilato <cm...@collab.net>

http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=462&dsMessageId=2384469

Re: Back in the Subversion world

Posted by Blair Zajac <bl...@orcaware.com>.
Julian Foad wrote:
> Hi, folks!
>
> I am very pleased to announce that I am re-joining you in the Subversion
> development world full time from today, courtesy of WANdisco who are
> employing me to develop Subversion. They are doing so because
> Subversion's health is vital to their business. Over the next few days I
> will be discussing with them where my focus should be, but one thing is
> sure: this will enable us to make some great improvements that we will
> all benefit from.
>
> Looking forward to it,
> - Julian

Congratulations!

Regards,
Blair

http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=462&dsMessageId=2384517

Re: Back in the Subversion world

Posted by Karl Fogel <kf...@red-bean.com>.
Julian Foad <ju...@btopenworld.com> writes:
> I am very pleased to announce that I am re-joining you in the Subversion
> development world full time from today, courtesy of WANdisco who are
> employing me to develop Subversion. They are doing so because
> Subversion's health is vital to their business. Over the next few days I
> will be discussing with them where my focus should be, but one thing is
> sure: this will enable us to make some great improvements that we will
> all benefit from.

Hey, congratulations, Julian!  WANdisco has made a terrific choice.

http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=462&dsMessageId=2384527

Re: Back in the Subversion world

Posted by Jeremy Whitlock <jc...@gmail.com>.
> I am very pleased to announce that I am re-joining you in the
> Subversion
> development world full time from today, courtesy of WANdisco who are
> employing me to develop Subversion. They are doing so because
> Subversion's health is vital to their business. Over the next few
> days I
> will be discussing with them where my focus should be, but one thing
> is
> sure: this will enable us to make some great improvements that we will
> all benefit from.

That's great news.

--
Jeremy Whitlock