Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Rehman Murad Ali <re...@venturedive.com> on 2020/02/07 14:19:19 UTC

Unable to run ParDoTests from CLI

Hello Community,

I have been trying to run test cases from CLI. ParDoTest.java has some
inner classes with test functions (for example TimerTest). This is the
command I have used to run the test:

./gradlew runners:direct-java:needsRunnerTests --tests
"org.apache.beam.sdk.transforms.ParDoTest$TimerTests"

Here is the error message:
[image: image.png]

I need assistance regarding this matter.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Rehman Murad Ali*
Software Engineer
Mobile: +92 3452076766