Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by brijesh <br...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/08 11:04:28 UTC

Re: ws-rm in servicemix cxf

Hi Freeman,

thanks for the response,
I have basic question , don't know i can post here or not.

my service assembly is accessing SAP server using cxfbc provider , The
webservice exposed by SAP server doesn't have WS-RM specific declaration in
WSDL file. Is it mandatory that both provider and consumer should support
WS-RM spec for implementing the same ?

regards
Brijesh N K

Re: ws-rm in servicemix cxf

Posted by brijesh <br...@gmail.com>.

Thanks Freeman ,  it clarifies my doubts

regards
Brijesh N K

Re: ws-rm in servicemix cxf

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Yeah, both client and server side should support WS-RM.
As client side will first send out RM message CreateSequence and
expect correct response, so if server side can't recognize this
CreateSequence, it will fail.

Freeman

On 2009-9-8, at 下午5:04, brijesh wrote:

> Hi Freeman,
>
> thanks for the response,
> I have basic question , don't know i can post here or not.
>
> my service assembly is accessing SAP server using cxfbc provider , The
> webservice exposed by SAP server doesn't have WS-RM specific
> declaration in
> WSDL file. Is it mandatory that both provider and consumer should
> support
> WS-RM spec for implementing the same ?
>
> regards
> Brijesh N K
>

> Freeman Fang wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> You may need take a look at [1], "WS-RM" part
>>
>> [1]http://servicemix.apache.org/servicemix-cxf-bc.html
>>
>> Freeman
>>
>> On 2009-8-22, at 下午5:19, brijesh wrote:
>>

>>> Hi there,
>>>
>>> How do I add ws-reliable messaging feature cxf-Bc, is there a sample
>>> or
>>> documentation on this?
>>>
>>> regards
>>> Brijesh N K