Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2021/04/02 17:05:49 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Release performance-statistics-ext, spring-data-ext and spring-tx-ext Ignite extensions

Is this the first time we're releasing spring data 2.2 as an ext? Can't
find any version available for 2.10? What should I use if I need Spring
Data integration now for Ignite 2.10?
https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.ignite/ignite-spring-data_2.2

-
Denis

Posted by Maxim Muzafarov <mm...@apache.org>.
Denis,

If the initial release of some of the extension happens there is no
need to release each time a new Ignite version is released (if there
are no changes of a particular extension). So we should release the
initial release as fast as possible and do the others according to
needs. This is my view, but maybe I'm missing something.

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hi Maxim,

Posted by Maxim Muzafarov <mm...@apache.org>.
Denis,