Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2013/11/09 06:20:27 UTC

0.98 and security++ blog post

Just to say that our Andrew Purtell tells a good story on the work he, Ram
and Anoop have been doing on what the security story will look like from
0.98 onward in the following blog post (in case you've not read it yet):
https://communities.intel.com/community/datastack/blog/2013/10/29/hbase-cell-security

Yours,
St.Ack

Re: 0.98 and security++ blog post

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Thanks so much for the shout out Stack.

I have another blog post in the works talking about the motivation behind
HBASE-7544 and what it can offer for HBase users, will be sure to mention
it here when posted.

Not sure what is up with the certificate for communities.intel.com.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)