Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by fed <re...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/02 17:22:47 UTC

Problem with dead keys on rdp

Hi,

when using us layout with dead keys on rdp session with apache guacamole I
have a strange behaviour, I show you some examples:

I type `  + e  it prints è, and this is ok.
I type ` + a it prints à, and this is ok

I type ` and another character that is not aeiou, for example d, it prints
đ and the biggest problem is that after this I can't continue to type
normally as before. It doesn't print the letters I type. It continues to
type wrong characters for example typing qwerty I get @ł€¶ŧ← for example,
this without any dead keys in in input, just typing qwerty.
I have to press AltGr (the right Alt) to get the keyboard back to normal.
It's like pressing the ` dead key without the input of a vocal it switches
the keyboard to another mode that I don't know and to deactivate this I
have to use AltGr.

I am using 1.3.0.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks