Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2011/03/22 01:10:41 UTC

We'll need maven 3 and genesis 2.1 soon

I've been working on the karaf feature plugin and it now needs maven 3 and some more recent plugin versions than are specified in genesis 2.

Since with any luck we'll be able to assembly geronimo with this plugin shortly we'll need to require maven 3 and upgrade genesis.

thanks
david jencks

Re: We'll need maven 3 and genesis 2.1 soon

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
I've found that you get a lot of exceptions because groovy, maven 3, the gmaven plugin, and our groovy scripts aren't actually compatible, but the tck seems to work anyway.  Maybe I have some local modifications....

thanks
david jencks

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.

--