Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/03 06:20:16 UTC

[warning? / catastrophe] ognl 2.7 released / 4.1.2-SNAPSHOT integrated

Well...In snapshot form at least, on howardlewisship.com for now. You
can find the new dependencies list here:

http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4.1/tapestry-framework/dependencies.html

(most notably being ognl 2.7-SNAPSHOT and javassist 3.4.ga )

Please - for the love of jebus - if you run into any ognl issues you
can find a nice jira for them here :

http://jira.opensymphony.com/browse/OGNL

It will help keep me sane if you include the textual expression along
with a somewhat plausible hint at what the object structure was that
the expression was being evaluated against that caused the error.  (if
you get any errors, which I'm sure some of you will ..)

And something with cglib was taken out for now, so if you had problems
with it (Josh/Marcuis) they should be gone now. Though it may make a
comeback to replace javassist at some future point. (as javassist
doesn't support generics, but we support a form of them in pages now
in case anyone has been annoyed by that in the past...)

I promise to fix some bugs now that this monkey is done stabbing me in
the eye. (as one eye would be more enjoyable for evil monkeys to stab
at than two ...obviously..http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/03/Evilmonkey.jpg
)

--
Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo team member/developer

Re: [warning? / catastrophe] ognl 2.7 released / 4.1.2-SNAPSHOT integrated

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations and thanks Jesse for all the hard work! It'll be interesting
to say the least to see how well this will work.

Kalle