Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by William Chuong <wc...@3inetworks.com> on 2000/11/29 19:50:46 UTC

Setting params.

Thanks Matt,

Would anyone happen to know how to set the params Vector in the constructor
of org.apache.soap.rpc.Call?  Specifically, would I need to create a
Parameter object
and call setElement?  I tried doing this and got an error message stating
that an
appropriate Serializer was not found.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.
Thanks.

William