Posted to user@knox.apache.org by Sandor Molnar <sm...@cloudera.com> on 2021/10/24 13:31:57 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Knox 1.6.0 - RC 2

Hi folks!

Release candidate #2 for the Apache Knox 1.6.0 release is available at:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/knox/knox-1.6.0/

The release candidate is a zip archive of the sources in:

https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/knox.git
Branch v1.6.0 (git checkout -b v1.6.0)

The KEYS file for signature validation is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/knox/KEYS

KnoxShell User Guide:
http://knox.apache.org/books/knox-1-6-0/knoxshell_user_guide.html

Gateway User Guide:
http://knox.apache.org/books/knox-1-6-0/user-guide.html

Dev Guide:
http://knox.apache.org/books/knox-1-6-0/dev-guide.html

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Knox 1.6.0.
The vote is open for the next 96 hours and passes if a majority of at
least three +1 Apache Knox PMC votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Knox 1.6.0

Sandor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Knox 1.6.0 - RC 2

Posted by Sandor Molnar <sm...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Thanks, Larry, for the explanation.
I fixed the issue you marked as POTENTIAL BLOCKER above:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KNOX-2685

I'm going to kick off RC3 in a couple of minutes.

Sandor

Posted by larry mccay <lm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sandor Molnar <sm...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Thanks, Larry, for your vote.