Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Hans Ulrich Niedermann <nd...@n-dimensional.de> on 2001/04/20 04:44:53 UTC

Complimentary vs. Complementary

Hi,

when reading the discussion about
AbstractComplimentaryConfigurableAction I was slightly confused about
the name. I looked up the words "complementary" and "complimentary" in
the dictionary and came to the conclusion that probably someone
misspelled the name of the class.

Should that indeed be the case, I suggest renaming the class to
AbstractComplementaryConfigurableAction to lessen the confusion about
its name somewhat.

Uli

Re: Complimentary vs. Complementary

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
Hans Ulrich Niedermann wrote:

> Hi,
>
> when reading the discussion about
> AbstractComplimentaryConfigurableAction I was slightly confused about
> the name. I looked up the words "complementary" and "complimentary" in
> the dictionary and came to the conclusion that probably someone
> misspelled the name of the class.
>
> Should that indeed be the case, I suggest renaming the class to
> AbstractComplementaryConfigurableAction to lessen the confusion about
> its name somewhat.

Yep.. Will do.