Posted to user@vcl.apache.org by Anu Chirinos <an...@fiu.edu> on 2011/10/13 17:49:32 UTC

RE: Help creating local users

Hello,

We are trying to create local users and when I click in “Submit New User” button, nothing happens.

Thanks,

FIU/Anu

Re: Help creating local users

Posted by Anu Chirinos <an...@fiu.edu>.
OK, thanks!

Anu

Posted by Josh Thompson <jo...@ncsu.edu>.

Re: Help creating local users

Posted by Anu Chirinos <an...@fiu.edu>.
Ok thanks, I'll try

Posted by Andy Kurth <an...@ncsu.edu>.

Posted by Aaron Peeler <aa...@ncsu.edu>.

--
Aaron Peeler
Program Manager

Re: Help creating local users

Posted by Anu Chirinos <an...@fiu.edu>.
[root@vcltst bin]# rpm -qa perl

Posted by Anu Chirinos <an...@fiu.edu>.
This is what I got back

[root@vcltst bin]# ./vcld --setup
Can't locate Mail/Mailer.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
/root/apache-VCL-2.2.1-incubating/managementnode/bin/..
/root/apache-VCL-2.2.1-incubating/managementnode/bin/../lib
/usr/local/lib64/perl5 /usr/local/share/perl5 /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl
/usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib64/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 .) at
/root/apache-VCL-2.2.1-incubating/managementnode/bin/../lib/VCL/utils.pm
line 55.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
/root/apache-VCL-2.2.1-incubating/managementnode/bin/../lib/VCL/utils.pm
line 55.
Compilation failed in require at ./vcld line 61.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./vcld line 61 (#1)
    (F) You said to do (or require, or use) a file that couldn't be
    found. Perl looks for the file in all the locations mentioned in @INC,
    unless the file name included the full path to the file.  Perhaps you
    need to set the PERL5LIB or PERL5OPT environment variable to say where
    the extra library is, or maybe the script needs to add the library name
    to @INC.  Or maybe you just misspelled the name of the file.  See
    perlfunc/require and lib.

Uncaught exception from user code:
    Can't locate Mail/Mailer.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
/root/apache-VCL-2.2.1-incubating/managementnode/bin/..
/root/apache-VCL-2.2.1-incubating/managementnode/bin/../lib
/usr/local/lib64/perl5 /usr/local/share/perl5 /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl
/usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib64/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 .) at
/root/apache-VCL-2.2.1-incubating/managementnode/bin/../lib/VCL/utils.pm
line 55.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
/root/apache-VCL-2.2.1-incubating/managementnode/bin/../lib/VCL/utils.pm
line 55.
Compilation failed in require at ./vcld line 61.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./vcld line 61.
 at ./vcld line 61

Posted by Aaron Peeler <fa...@ncsu.edu>.
Anu,

--