Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Sonal Ojha <so...@sungard.com> on 2014/04/16 12:55:32 UTC

Re: [PROPOSAL] Enhance the cloudstack events to include more information

Hello ,

I have started putting up thoughts into the wiki article related to
enhancing the cloudstack events.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Enhance+cloudstack+events+to+be+more+detailed

Kindly let me know any thoughts / suggestions.

-Sonal

Posted by Jeff Hair <je...@greenqloud.com>.
Hi,

Is it possible to put something in there about standardizing the format of
the events on the event bus to a JSON format similar to how the resource
state transition and usage events work?

Jeff

*Jeff Hair*
Core Systems Developer