Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org> on 2002/11/05 04:47:54 UTC

Avalon-Tigris style skin

Hi,

Heres the first cut of the avalon tigris skin. Obviously theres still stuff
that needs to be done but I figured it would be better to get it out earlier
:)

BTW the xslt was written with ease of reading/writing in mind and not meant to
be highly performing - so don't pick on me :)

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
| We shall not cease from exploration, and the |
|  end of all our exploring will be to arrive  |
|  where we started and know the place for the |
|            first time -- T.S. Eliot          |

Re: Avalon-Tigris style skin

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Nov 05, 2002 at 02:47:54PM +1100, Peter Donald wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Heres the first cut of the avalon tigris skin. Obviously theres still
> stuff that needs to be done but I figured it would be better to get it
> out earlier :)

Thanks.  I fixed the credits and checked it in.

> BTW the xslt was written with ease of reading/writing in mind and not
> meant to be highly performing - so don't pick on me :)

Very nice.. if I get time I'll rewrite forrest-site to look the same.

--Jeff