Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org> on 2016/02/08 09:23:17 UTC

Re: Official Docker images

Hi,

I have updated the image at DockerHub, introduced Dockerfile to build
the image plus some other changes. The previous version was broken
(autogenerated CSSs were broken)

https://hub.docker.com/r/theapachestruts/struts-site-jekyll/

Should I prepare images with Showcase app and Showcase-rest? wdyt?

Regards
--
Łukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Re: Official Docker images

Posted by Rene Gielen <rg...@apache.org>.
Would be a nice addition, indeed.

I think an image with Tomcat+war would be a good way to go for people to
try the showcases.

Maven image + checkout from git + building would be of interest for core
developers only, not sure wether one would want to go down this route.

- René

--
René Gielen
http://twitter.com/rgielen